Thursday 10 November 2011

Say hello to goodbye

Hey (: sian so today was boring, as usual. Woke
up at 1:30am, ate lunch at Clementi then bought Koi ~ YAY
Went home & stayed using the computer & listening music.
Yeah.. that's how boring my life is.. hahaha.


ANYWAY.. today i wanted to text him.. but i never -.-
Lol.. because i didn't want to disturb him, plus he wont
reply me back anyways *sad face* Miss texting him a lot..
Since the day i confessed to him, we don't talk or text much
anymore ~ i wonder why ? He sometimes only reply me back
if the topic's about CCA stuffs -.- wth. Some people told me not to 
give up on him just yet, keep trying.. then the others told me to
give up on him liao.. but i can't ): Hmmph >< one day i will forget him..
but for now i just hope he'll talk to me againnnnn ~
Miss you ♥ bleahhh.



No comments:

Post a Comment